Poornima College of Engineering, was established in 2000 with the aim of imparting pragmatic technical education. In its magnificent journey of 15 years, PCE has set benchmarks and reached at new pinnacles in engineering education with dedication, perseverance and devotion. PCE is spearheading its outstanding voyage with motto ‘Success is not a destination, it’s a journey’.
- The most preferred Engineering college with 100% admissions through REAP/JEE. It runs six specializations of engineering (CE, ECE, EE, ME, Civil & IT) at UG level and two specializations (CE, VLSI) at PG Level.
- Additional intake in four branches as second shift.
- First private Engineering College in Rajasthan accredited by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for regular campus placements.
- Selected among Top Five Institutions of Rajasthan under TEQIP scheme.
- First NBA Accredited Institution.
- An institute designated as Center of Excellence by IBM.
- Remote Study Centre of IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur & IIT Bombay.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Highly recognized and renowned among the industrial and corporate sector in India.
- 8 patents successfully applied.
- Several projects sponsored by AICTE & DST, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Organized a workshop on Industrial Automation & Embedded Systems (IAES- 2014).
- Organized a National conference on Advances in refrigeration & Energy Systems in association with Indian Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioners Engineers (ISHRAE).
Poornima College of Engineering is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University and approved by AICTE & MHRD.
Programmes Available:UG/PG Programmes:
- B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology)
- B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication)
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Computer Engineering)
- M.Tech. (VLSI Design)